Positive Technical Breakout With High Volume Stocks From Indian Stock Market | Technically Multibagger Stock For Learning Purpose

https://free-stock-charting.blogspot.com



I have already posted my Youtube Video on This Stock and tried to present my chart study in detail for helping you in your chart study. Technically this Textiles stock has given wonderful breakout already and after channel resistance breakout with high volume it has given retracement to its breakout point two times and again it has been moving very strongly. In this week it moved 22%+ already and Rs. 27 and Rs. 25.5 are acting good support for This stock. If it unable to hold Rs. 25.5 then next strong support will be its Upper channel support line or you can be called its previous trend line which is Rs.19.
I described in detail in my YouTube video on this textile stock. There I also discussed what is RR Ratio or Risk reward ratio? how to manage risk reward ratio? When to buy any stock after huge run after the positive breakout and when not buy? etc.
Use my all posts and videos only and only for study purpose. Here also a great opportunity to learn charts and apply it in future after practice it.

Click on the link below for watch my Youtube video on This Textiles Stock:-

Click Here For Watch The Video

Newest
Previous
Next Post »

1 Comments:

Click here for Comments
1 November 2019 at 10:52 ×

Hey, I just visited your blog and it looks like you had done quite good work ,thanks for sharing this important tips about multibagger stocks.

Congrats bro Bullish India you got PERTAMAX...! hehehehe...
Reply
avatar